SFT Pig Conference 2016
03/11/2016 at 10:00 am - 4:40 pm
We are delighted to invite you to the Society of Feed Technologists (SFT) conference on topical and important pig topics. With a team of experienced international speakers of the highest quality we can look forward to each paper being informative, relevant and attractively presented. The conference will focus on highly relevant areas of pig production.
Topics to be discussed will include:
• Future Prospects for the UK Pig Industry – post Brexit
• Precision protein/amino acid Interactions
• Early Nutritional Strategies to promote Lifetime Pig Performance
• Litter Management (without mixing) with the new emerging super prolific type stock
• The Microbiome – opportunities for improving Health and Performance and Development of new generation efficacious probiotics
• Margin Maximiser – putting a monetary value on Improvements – A new tool for the industry
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.
Conference Event Organisation
Event/Conference Venue Address
Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa, Birmingham Road, Allesley, United Kingdom