SFT Pig Conference 2014
06/11/2014 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pig Specialists from the feed supply chain e.g. Technical Advisors, Nutritionists, Buyers, Quality Control and Production personnel involved in animal feed production for pigs. This programme is also appropriate for farmers who are involved with pigs and companies are therefore welcome to invite their customers to the conference.
Topics to be discussed include:
• 40 pigs/sow/year; Is this an economically viable option?
• Antimicrobial reduction programmes – what we need to consider?
• What can we learn from PEDv – how can we be better prepared for the next virus?
• Monogastric Centre of Excellence – an update
• Role of I Carnitine in preventing Metabolic Syndrome and Oxidative stress in sows
• Improving Gut Health through Nutrition
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.
Conference Event Organisation
Event/Conference Venue Address
Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa, Birmingham Road, Allesley, United Kingdom