SFT Poultry Conference 2015
22/01/2015 at 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Nutritionists, Buyers, Quality Control and Production personnel involved in poultry husbandry and feed production. This programme is also appropriate for farmers who are involved with poultry and companies are therefore welcome to invite their customers to the conference.
Topics discussed will include:
• The technical and marketing challenges Andrew Ballantyne facing the UK poultry industry
• The Edgar Pye Research Scholarship presentation – An investigation into the factors influencing the microbiological status of wheat entering feed and flour mills
• The Role that Sustainability can play in the Poultry and Egg Sector
• Precision Poultry Farming/Sustainable Poultry Production
• Application of Probiotics to control Clostridium and Campylobacter in Poultry
• Welfare issues with Free Range Poultry and how they can be improved
• Gut Health in Poultry
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.
Conference Event Organisation
Event/Conference Venue Address
Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa, Birmingham Road, Allesley, United Kingdom