SFT Poultry Conference 2017
19/01/2017 at 10:00 am - 4:20 pm
We are delighted to invite you to the Society of Feed Technologists (SFT) conference on topical and important poultry topics. With a team of experienced international speakers of the highest quality we can look forward to each paper being informative, relevant and professionally presented without commercial bias.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Application of Insect Protein in Poultry Feeds
• The Potential for Algae and Algal Extracts in Poultry Feeds
• Improving Antibiotic Free Poultry Meat Production
• Challenges Facing the UK Poultry Meat Industry
• The Edgar Pye Research Scholarship presentation
• Superdosing of Phytase – Research and implications
• Phytogenics in Poultry Production
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.
Conference Event Organisation
Event/Conference Venue Address
Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa, Birmingham Road, Allesley, United Kingdom