SFT Ruminants Conference 2015
23/04/2015 at 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Nutritionists, Buyers and Production personnel involved in animal feed production for Ruminants. This programme is also appropriate for farmers who are involved with ruminants and companies are therefore welcome to invite their customers to the conference.
We have a varied programme with expert speakers covering topics such as:
• The importance of calf nutrition in achieving lifetime dairy cow performance
• The impact of robotic milking
• The effects of heat stress on dairy cow performance
• Developments in protein nutrition in sheep
• Effects of monitoring trace element levels on lamb performance
• Development of the Feed Adviser Register
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.
Conference Event Organisation
Event/Conference Venue Address
Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa, Birmingham Road, Allesley, United Kingdom