SFT Pig Conference 2017
02/11/2017 at 10:00 am - 4:15 pm
We are delighted to invite you to the Annual Pig Conference on topical and important sector issues. With a team of experienced speakers from the UK, Canada and France we can confidently look forward to each paper being informative, relevant and professionally presented without commercial bias.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Latest developments in fibre and starch digestion on pig health and disease
• Alternative strategies for copper and zinc in pigs
• Improving the efficiency of the pig – stochastic models
• Impact of future nitrogen and phosphorus legislation on feed formulation and pig performance
• Factors affecting aggression in pigs
• UK progress in reducing antibiotic use in pigs
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.