The SFT Ruminant Virtual and Live Q&A Conference 3.30pm Thursday April 22nd 2021
22/04/2021 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
A TRULY EXCELLENT PROGRAMME OF PAPERS AND SPEAKERS THIS YEAR.
- Dairy Diets in the Post Soya era: Nutritional, Economic and Environmental Aspects
Dr. Michael Marsden, Head of Technical, AB Agri.
- Sustainable C Footprints on Farm – with Emphasis on Ruminant Farms.
Julian Bell, Principal Consultant and Team Leader, SRUC Consulting Solutions.
- The Amino Acid Requirements of the Young Ruminant.
Professor James Drackley, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- The True Costs and Lifetime Implications of Rearing Dairy Herd Replacements.
Dr Jean Margerison, University of Nottingham.
- Lifetime Effects of Overfeeding Cu on Performance, Health and Fertility of Dairy Cattle.
Professor Liam Sinclair, Harper Adams University.
- The Great Fat Debate: Optimum Ratios of Fatty Acids.
Professor Adam Lock, Michigan University.
Chair: David Wilde, Global Innovation Manager, Anpario.
Registration: Please register online through the SFT website: https://sft.uk.com
On 15th April 2021 a link will be sent to all registered delegates giving immediate access to the presentations on the SFT website and to the live Q & A Video Conference which will take place at 3.30pm on Thursday 22nd April 2021.
Conference Fee: £40 plus VAT to fully paid up SFT Members.
Membership Renewal: https://sft.uk.com/sign-in/
New members are welcome. First year’s membership is just £33, including VAT:
New Members Registration: https://sft.uk.com/register/
Further SFT Diary Dates:
Please remember the AGM for 2019 and 2020 – virtual – 12 noon on Thursday 22nd April 2021.
SFT Pig Virtual and Live Q&A Conference: Thursday 4th November 2021 at 3.30pm.
Pay with PayPal or checkout as a guest.
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.