The SFT PIG Live and Virtual Conference.
04/11/2021 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
THE CONFERENCE FORMAT is in 2 parts:
- Pre-Recorded Presentations by the speakers made available on the SFT website to delegates on 28th October 2021.
- The Live Q&A will be held 7 days later on 4th November 2021 at 3.30pm-5pm. The session will be chaired by Professor Ilias Kyriazakis, Institute for Global Food Security Queen’s University, Belfast. Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the Q&A. Thank you.
Chair: Professor Ilias Kyriazakis, Institute for Global Food Security, Queen’s University, Belfast .
- Iron supplementation of piglet feeds:
Professor Cormac O’Shea, Associate Professor of Non-ruminant Science, University of Nottingham.
- Effects of birth and weaning weight on lifetime performance:
Dr. Ramon Muns, Principal Scientific Officer, Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute, Hillsborough.
- Low crude protein diets and amino acid nutrition:
William Lambert, Scientific and Technical Manager Metex Noovistago.
- Sustainability of different protein sources:
Dr. Michael Marsden, Product Development Director, AB Agri.
- Update on liquid Feeding; recent research findings:
Dr. Peadar Lawlor, Principal Research Officer, Pig Development Department Teagasc, Moorepark, Ireland.
- Considerations of water quality:
Joost Straathof, Managing Director of JSWater.
We look forward to joining you for an excellent programme with top class speakers.
Pay with PayPal or checkout as a guest.
Membership entitles you to a discounted price for all events and access to a wealth of knowledge
from experts in your field and the general area of feed technology and nutrition.